Do you know how much Vonage World® can save you?
If you're paying more than $30/month for your home phone service, you're paying too much! Vonage uses the power of the internet to deliver exceptional phone service for a fraction of the cost of traditional land line phone service. Plus, Vonage World® includes calls to 60+ countries, including Croatia!
- High Speed Internet Connection
- US or Puerto Rico Address
- Any touch-tone Phone
Reasons Why Vonage is the Right Choice:
- Superior Call Quality
- Save You Tons Compared to Land Line
- U.S. Local & Long Distance Calls included.
- Calls to Croatia included
Vonage World® Special Offer $9.99/mo for 1st 6 months with 1-year agreement plus taxes & fees
Includes unlimited** local and long distance calling anywhere in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Calls to 60+ countries included! This is a great offering from Vonage, a powerful long distance calling plan. You can call around the world (within the 60+ countries covered in the plan) and talk for an unlimited amount of time**. For this reason alone, we recommend Vonage over all othe calling plans...period. Use our exclusive International Call Calculator to see just how much you'll save using the Vonage World plan.
Vonage World® Plan Pricing:
|No Annual Contract||
With 1-year Agreement
|Sign Up Now||Sign Up Now|
|Price per month
(plus taxes & fees)
for 1st 6 months
|First Year Savings With 1-year Agreement||---||You Save
- Includes unlimited** local and long distance calls.
- Includes calling to 60+ countries (including Canada & Mexico)
- Readable voicemail transcriptions
- Extensions® - extend this plan to any landline or mobile phone at no extra charge
- Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Anonymous Call Block
- 3-way Calling, and tons of other standard features
- No annual contract required
- FREE activation (a $9.99 savings)
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try Vonage Risk-Free! 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Get peace of mind with Vonage's 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee offer!
Vonage offers a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee ("MBG") if you terminate your service within 30 days from the date of your order. Your Order Date is the date you order service or the date Vonage successfully processes your payment, whichever is later. The MBG applies to the first line only and covers the monthly charge, taxes and any shipping or activation fees. Additional lines are not eligible.
Vonage's MBG does not cover any charges for international calls or usage outside of your service plan, calls to Vonage toll free numbers, any monthly charge for Extensions® and features or services not expressly included in your monthly plan fee. In addition, not all of the taxes that you paid may be refundable.
If you purchased your adapter from a retail provider, you can return your adapter only to that retailer pursuant to their return policy. Vonage does not refund the price of adapters purchased from retail providers under its Money-Back Guarantee.
Need more help selecting the right plan?
If you're not sure which service is right for you, we recommend that you use our exclusive Vonage Product Advisor? Or use our savings comparison tool to see how powerful using VoIP service can be.
How much will you save on calls to Croatia with Vonage World?
The proof is in the numbers! If you really want to see how voip service, and Vonage in particular, can save you money on calls to Croatia, take a look at the phone service comparison table and see how much Vonage service can save you over traditional land line provider plans.
- Company / Plan
- Plan Fees
- 30 min Call
- Vonage Savings
- Vonage World®
- AT&T Worldwide Occasional Calling
- AT&T Worldwide Value Calling
- Verizon International Choice Plan
- CenturyLink International Base Rates
- CenturyLink Choice International Rates
Note that this international rate calculator was accurate as of 9:13 am CDT on July 30, 2015. Calls to mobile phones may have higher rates. Landline provider rates may have changed since the last update. However, this tool gives a good representation of expected savings with Vonage phone service.
The beauty of Vonage is that there aren't any special requirements to use the service. You just need a high speed internet connection. Here are some more details:
- A high speed internet connection (cable, DSL, or satelite) - Vonage does not provide this service.
- Any phone as long as it's touch-tone.
- A Vonage phone adapter, which connects to your high speed internet connection.
- A web browser to access and modify features within your Vonage account.
- A qualified Vonage account and plan.
- A United States or Puerto Rico address.
- A willingness to spend less money on your phone bill.