Vonage® U.S. & Canada 300 Plan Details
With this plan you get 300 anytime minutes of local & long distance in the US, Canada, & Puerto Rico. Then it's only 5¢ for each additional minute. Plus you get unlimited incoming and Vonage-to-Vonage calling.
Vonage U.S. & Canada 300 Plan Pricing:
|No Annual Contract||
With 1-Year Agreement
|Sign Up Now||Sign Up Now|
|Price per month
(plus taxes & fees)
|Vonage Box™ ($79.99 value)||$0.00||$0.00|
|First Year Savings With 1-year Agreement||---||You Save
- 300 anytime minutes of local & long distance in the US, Canada & Puerto Rico. Only 5.0¢ for each additional minute
- Unlimited incoming and Vonage-to-Vonage calls**
- Vonage Extensions® - extend this plan to any landline or mobile phone at no extra charge
- Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Anonymous Call Block
- 3-way Calling and tons of other standard features
- Readable voicemail transcriptions into email or text messages
- ONLINE ONLY OFFER
- No annual contract required
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Vonage Now Ships the Vonage Box™ to These 22 Countries for Select Plans
Keeping in touch with your friends and family overseas is even easier. For select plans, Vonage now ships the Vonage Box to the countries listed below. You get a local U.S. phone number, so making calls overseas is like making a local call. No international rate charges here! Select plans include Vonage World®, Vonage World® Plus Latin America 100, U.S. & Canada 300 and Small Business Basic 1500. Get a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee with sign up.
Countries eligible for international shipping are:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
Vonage Extensions® - A Great New Feature!
Included with all Vonage plans, the newly added feature, Vonage Extensions. This feature allows you to extend your Vonage calling plan to an additional phone, including mobiles. What does this mean? Your Vonage phone and extension phone share the same Vonage plan. Enjoy the same outbound calling rates on your secondary phone. Call long distance or internationally worry free.
How to setup Vonage Extensions:
- Sign up for Vonage phone service
- Log in to your Vonage Online Account
- Click on the Extensions link within the Features tab
- Register your non-Vonage phone number (could be a landline or mobile phone)
- Create a PIN
And, Vonage Extensions is easy to use:
- Dial 561-450-5050, or "Your Extension Access Number" from your registered phone
- Enter your PIN
- Dial the number you want to call
It's that easy! And best of all, it's included in your Vonage plan at no extra cost.
Add a second Extension® for just $4.99/mo (plus tax).
Need more help selecting the right plan?
If you're not sure which service is right for you, we recommend that you use our exclusive Vonage Product Advisor? Or use our savings comparison tool to see how powerful using VoIP service can be.
The beauty of Vonage is that there aren't any special requirements to use the service. You just need a high speed internet connection. Here are some more details:
- A high speed internet connection (cable, DSL, or satelite) - Vonage does not provide this service.
- Any phone as long as it's touch-tone.
- A Vonage phone adapter, which connects to your high speed internet connection.
- A web browser to access and modify features within your Vonage account.
- A qualified Vonage account and plan.
- A United States or Puerto Rico address.
- A willingness to spend less money on your phone bill.
Try Vonage Risk-Free! 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Get peace of mind with Vonage's 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee offer!
Vonage offers a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee ("MBG") if you terminate your service within 30 days from the date of your order. Your Order Date is the date you order service or the date Vonage successfully processes your payment, whichever is later. The MBG applies to the first line only and covers the monthly charge, taxes and any shipping or activation fees. Additional lines are not eligible.
Vonage's MBG does not cover any charges for international calls or usage outside of your service plan, calls to Vonage toll free numbers, any monthly charge for Extensions® and features or services not expressly included in your monthly plan fee. In addition, not all of the taxes that you paid may be refundable.
If you purchased your adapter from a retail provider, you can return your adapter only to that retailer pursuant to their return policy. Vonage does not refund the price of adapters purchased from retail providers under its Money-Back Guarantee.