Vonage 3000 to Globe Philippines Plan Details
Sign Up Online & Get a Vonage Whole House Kit‡ (Ends Soon)
Here's a Vonage plan tailored specifically for those wishing to keep in touch with their family and friends in the Philippines. Includes 3000 minutes of calling to all Globe numbers in the Philippines. This plan also includes unlimited local and long distance calling anywhere in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico and to 60+ additional countries! This is a great offering from Vonage, a powerful long distance calling plan. You can call around the world* (within the 60+ countries covered in the plan) and talk for an unlimited amount of time**.
- 3000 Minutes of calling to any Globe numbers in the Philippines
- No annual contract
- Make calls from your home phone or mobile
- Unlimited** local and long distance in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Unlimited** calling to 60+ countries
- Readable voicemail transcriptions
- Extensions® - extend this plan to any landline or mobile phone at no extra charge
- Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Anonymous Call Block
- 3-way Calling and tons of other standard features
- Includes Phone Adaptor.
- Only 11¢ a minute for calls to all Global numbers that exceed the plan's allotted monthly minutes.
- Only 11 cents per minute for calls to other phone numbers in the Philippines
- FREE activation (a $9.99 savings)
- Free priority shipping (a $9.95 savings)
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Are Your Family and Friends on the Globe Network?
Vonage provides an easy tool for you to check whether your family and friends are on the Globe network. Just enter the phone number you would like to check in Vonage's Globe Phone Number Lookup tool. You can check as many numbers as you'd like. For those phone numbers on Globe, calls are included in this plan.
Extensions® - A Great New Feature!
Included with all Vonage plans, the newly added feature, Extensions®. This feature allows you to extend your Vonage calling plan to an additional phone, including mobiles. What does this mean? Your Vonage phone and extension phone share the same Vonage plan. Enjoy the same outbound calling rates on your secondary phone. Call long distance or internationally worry free.
How to setup Extensions®:
- Sign up for Vonage phone service
- Log in to your Vonage Online Account
- Click on the Extensions link within the Features tab
- Register your non-Vonage phone number (could be a landline or mobile phone)
- Create a PIN
And, Extensions® is easy to use:
- Dial 561-450-5050, or "Your Extension Access Number" from your registered phone
- Enter your PIN
- Dial the number you want to call
It's that easy! And best of all, it's included in your Vonage plan at no extra cost.
Add a second Extension® for just $4.99/mo (plus tax).
Need more help selecting the right plan?
If you're not sure which service is right for you, we recommend that you use our exclusive Vonage Product Advisor? Or use our savings comparison tool to see how powerful using VoIP service can be.
Calls to the Following Countries & Territories are additionally included with Vonage Unlimited Globe to Philippines
- United States**
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong**
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico**
- San Marino**
- South Africa
- South Korea**
- U.S. Virgin Islands**
- United Kingdom
** Phone calls to cell phones are included.
The beauty of Vonage is that there aren't any special requirements to use the service. You just need a high speed internet connection. Here are some more details:
- A high speed internet connection (cable, DSL, or satelite) - Vonage does not provide this service.
- Any phone as long as it's touch-tone.
- A Vonage phone adapter, which connects to your high speed internet connection.
- A web browser to access and modify features within your Vonage account.
- A qualified Vonage account and plan.
- A United States or Puerto Rico address.
- A willingness to spend less money on your phone bill.
Try Vonage Risk-Free! 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Get peace of mind with Vonage's 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee offer!
Vonage offers a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee ("MBG") if you terminate your service within 30 days from the date of your order. Your Order Date is the date you order service or the date Vonage successfully processes your payment, whichever is later. The MBG applies to the first line only and covers the monthly charge, taxes and any shipping or activation fees. Additional lines are not eligible.
Vonage's MBG does not cover any charges for international calls or usage outside of your service plan, calls to Vonage toll free numbers, any monthly charge for Extensions® and features or services not expressly included in your monthly plan fee. In addition, not all of the taxes that you paid may be refundable.
If you purchased your adapter from a retail provider, you can return your adapter only to that retailer pursuant to their return policy. Vonage does not refund the price of adapters purchased from retail providers under its Money-Back Guarantee.